[lbo-talk] Marc Cooper's flipping out over Churchill

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 19:57:41 PST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: philion at stolaf.edu To: lbo Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 6:36 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Marc Cooper's flipping out over Churchill <...>

So what's your point? In the '60s, I adored Abbie Hoffman... But I'm not him. I just took some interesting subcultural thoughts and made a run for it.

That being said, I'd just like to add that I've read a little of Marcuse's writings, and very little of Marc Cooper's.

Honestly, I don't believe that Marc Cooper is intellectually fit to [expletive deleted] Herbert Marcuse's [expletive deleted].

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.302 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date: 2/3/2005