[lbo-talk] everything sucks & is getting worse

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Sun Feb 6 14:29:20 PST 2005

There is such a long tradition of millenarianism that this could be from any period post Christ. When the translation is so poor there is no way to know. But if I had to guess I would place it somewhere with the early church. Since it does not mention women I presume it is not Augustine.

Whatever the case it is nice to know that decay is a steady state.

Travis