[lbo-talk] makes the difference

oudeis oudeis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:34:36 PST 2005

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been helpful and to the rest of you for being tolerant.

I really appreciated everyone's support on the blogging awards. I think ABSA is winning, last I checked. For ,pre dirt, you'll have to write me offlist. :)

Speaking of which, I'm slowly but surely getting to offlist mail. Had a few computer issues yesterday and I've just been buried with work -- as in creating marketing collateral *and* trying to find a regular job. I can't handle these all nighters like I did when I was 25. Sheesh. How on *earth* did I get through grad school on about 5 hrs of sleep a night, 7 days a week, for months at a time? I mean, I remember some of us being so tired, we realized we'd fallen asleep when it appeared that we were actually have some fired up debate over social theory and politics or something, but rilly....

Again, though: my warmest thanks to everyone for the support, kind words, encouragement, feedback, and criticism. Some days, just knowing that you're out there makes the difference. You know?