[lbo-talk] Aishwarya Rai to feature on David Letterman's "Late Show"

Sujeet Bhatt sujeet.bhatt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:34:24 PST 2005

>joanna bujes wrote:
>

>>Can she act? I'm really looking forward to this movie?
>>

>no. don't. she's very pretty though.
>
> --ravi

She's certainly pretty. I haven't seen "Bride and Prejudice", so I don't know if you should be looking forward to it. Aishwarya turned in a fairly credible performance in the only full-length film of hers that I've seen - it's called "Raincoat" (that's the actual title, not a translation) and is based on, hold your breath, a short story by O. Henry.

The world is smaller than we think.

- Sujeet

-- She is not refined. She is not unrefined. She keeps a parrot.

-- Mark Twain * TagZilla 0.057 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org