[lbo-talk] makes the difference

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Feb 8 12:48:27 PST 2005

K:
> I really appreciated everyone's support on the blogging awards. I
> think ABSA is winning, last I checked. For ,pre dirt, you'll have to
> write me offlist. :)

I think that the problem with your ABSA campaign is that it does not concentrate on the next best challenger - i.e. someone closely trailing SA. I did that in the first campaign, but the second campaign made it difficult to know the distribution before casting the vote. Therefore, the ABSA effort is scattered. That could have been easily corrected by someone regularly checking the distribution and directing others - but nooo, no self-respecting leftie would do such a thing ever.

This is a perfect illustration of the reasons why the left cannot win an election.

Wojtek