[lbo-talk] Churchill -- the ugliness deepens

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed Feb 9 08:14:46 PST 2005

How on earth would he prove that the army did _not_ deliberately do it , when the evidence is from 1837 ?

Of course, the larger political agenda embedded is an example of Americanist Holocaust denial, which should be made criminal as Holocaust denial in France is.

Gernonimo ! Long Live Ward Churchill !

CB

^^^^^^^

KJ kjinkhoo Some among you will be better able to evaluate -- the charge is now academic fraud, which removes it from the realm of freedom of speech:

http://hal.lamar.edu/~BROWNTF/Churchill1.htm