[lbo-talk] Message from Louis Proyect

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Wed Feb 9 11:03:26 PST 2005

Dear Doug Henwood,

I certainly got my facts wrong on Bertram/Hoare, but so what? The point being made is that Bertram was a member of the "get Milosevic" left, which he freely admits. I wasn't misrepresenting this, but misread his Crooked Timber blog entry in haste and confused his identity with Hoare's. Unlike

members of the leisure class like yourself, I have to work 45 hours a week and often don't have time to go over things as carefully as I should. In any case, I am not a deliberate liar as should be obvious to just about anybody except liberals like yourself with an axe to grind.

Louis Proyect

--

www.marxmail.org