[lbo-talk] Music recommendation

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 19:35:54 PST 2005

Yeah, I agree. NoFX didn't suck until 1995 IMO. Actually, they did the Fleetwood Mac song as a joke. I was just being snarky. They're just not a good band to go to when seeking opinions on how good MDC is, if you ask me. Or a good band at all after 1995.

Metal Devil Cokes / More Dead Christians / Miscreant detainment Center etc etc

They have a MySpace page here: http://www.myspace.com/mdc

-B.

> Wait. The Minutemen did a cover of a Steely Dan song
> (Dr. Wu) and they CERTAINLY didn't suck.
>
> And Sonic Youth... well, I don't know if they
actually

===== "I'm not too worried by hegemony / I know the cadre will look after me" - Magazine, "Model Worker," 1978