[lbo-talk] US imperialism caused 9/11 (was O'Reilly vs Churchill:treason? sedition?)

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Feb 10 09:50:13 PST 2005

Charles:
> The focus on Churchill's phraseology and the moral status of the WTC
victims
> is a diversion from the real issue of the responsibility of American
masses
> to do something about its rogue state.

Absolutely. It is worth adding that the in-your-face tactics employed by Churchill and other activists is totally counterproductive vis a vis the professed goal - it diverts public attention form the message and concentrates it on the messenger.

I may also add that this whole notion of collective guilt and blame game is sure sign of impotence cum irrelevance. This is the last refuge for those whose influence on real life events has been reduced to zero. Instead of realizing their defeat and regrouping - they pull a Proyect and keep on haranguing their fellow travelers.

Wojtek