[lbo-talk] Churchill, Hypocrite

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 12:28:05 PST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Dawson To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 11:59 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Churchill, Hypocrite

Check out this Rocky Mountain News report on this jerk's rally: http://www.insidedenver.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_3534139,00.htm l

The promoter of the idea that the WTC and the USA were full of "little Eichmanns" claims _FOR HIMSELF_ that he doesn't work for Colorado taxpayers, who happen to pay him $94,000 a year! He also arrives 20 minutes late for his talk, then talks for only 35 of the promised 60 minutes.

I'm also wondering what Churchill supporters make of this:

"Ward Churchill tells these huge lies," said Suzan Harjo, president of the Morningstar Institute, a national American Indian-rights organization. "He's notorious, and he's not an Indian. In 15 years of being interviewed and investigated, he hasn't come up with a single Indian ancestor." <...> ~~~~~~~~

A quote from a long time Native American participant on [newsroom-l]:

[...responding to a particularly ignorant comment.]

<...> Ward is a cousin of mine. Your comments display a great deal ignorance and I find them racist and personally insulting. Although Ward's actions are fair game for comment, I am in no mood to put up with racist crap like this from anyone. <...>

Source: On request, or http://lists.netspace.org/archives/newsroom-l.html Subject: Re: [NEWSROOM-L] Ward Churchill is intellectually inferior!

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.306 / Virus Database: 265.8.7 - Release Date: 2/10/2005