[lbo-talk] Hypocrite?

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 10 15:11:38 PST 2005

> Check out this Rocky Mountain News report on this jerk's rally:
> http://www.insidedenver.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_3534139,00.htm

I'm going to apologize to Doug first for my fourth and last post today but how dare you post this racist crap here! This is offensive as hell. This whole episode reminds me in no small part of the left and right attacking Chomsky for his comments concerning the Khmer Rouge many years ago only with a terrible racist angle. You can claim there is nothing racist in your attacks on Ward but by constantly posting information that questions the man heritage you are doing exactly that. It's bad enough you keep using offensive inflamatory language like jerk and traitor but this race baiting over his heritage needs to stop. I'm trying really hard to be civil and not to spell out exactly what I think of you for doing this. I have spent too many years listening to racist garbage directed at me and other family members to put up with it here so give it a fucking rest! God damn this pisses me off!

John Thornton