[lbo-talk] Message from Louis Proyect

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 08:03:49 PST 2005

> Jordan Hayes wrote:

> >>Yeah, I'd like a workweek that short. And a paid
> vacation and free
> >>health insurance. Where do I sign up?
> >
> >You'd have to wear a tie.
>
> I could live with that; I even kind of enjoy it
> sometimes.

You should totally apply for the job. Then LP can have more time to devote to such world-changing, revolutionary pastimes as penning open letters, writing faux-learned discourses on events in the furthest corners of the world based entirely on 15-minute English-language Lexis-Nexis searches, and fact checking. Well, maybe not fact checking.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!