Culkin - Re: [lbo-talk] famous (and not so famous) missing things

DSR debburz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 11:16:19 PST 2005

--- kell wrote:

> Once well-known actors, athletes, or one hit wonder bands that
> haven't
> been heard from
> since? Sean Cassidy? McCauly Culkin?

AHA! You haven't heeded my advice and seen "Saved" yet. It's an accurate and often comic portrait of the new evangelical movement as it has moved into the middle and upper class 'burbs.

Culkin does well in "Saved" (2004) and chillingly well in "Party Monster" (2003) as Michael Alig, notorious Club Kid convicted of murder. Check 'em out.

Can't rule out Culkin getting subpoened for the Jackson case yet, either.

And I believe he's working a plea bargain on charges of pot (and pills?) possession in Oklahoma, of all places.

Shaun Cassidy is a TV producer/writer.

- Deborah

(Pneumonia has left me to pondering trivia, alas.)