[lbo-talk] Coulter: kill journalists!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 13:39:14 PST 2005

> Now let's imagine Ward Churchill said that. Or Noam
> Chomsky. Or almost anyone but Ann Coulter. Hmmm.
>
> -B.

As Cockburn noted recently, only the right gets away with this shit and lives to speak another day, usually on national TV. Another feature of the Liberal Media.

Recall that Coulter openly wished that McVeigh had car bombed the NYTimes bldg. Any penalty? Not our Ann! Hell, this kill/bash the journos goes back to Accuracy in Media's old campaigns. They used to hawk a bumpersticker -- "Grenada: Media Defeat." This is the "conservative" position: shut down or destroy any vestige of independent reporting.

DP