[lbo-talk] Tech Question

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 11:53:23 PST 2005

About 5 days ago I stopped receiving copies back of my posts to ALL lists. I reset switches at the appropriate sites even though my settings looked intact, and still no bounces. I set one list to send confirm emails and it works fine, which sorta indicates (I guess...) that it's not a network path related issue.

I don't know why, although I suspect it may either have something to do with an attempt by the net nanny to control some hitherto unknown network risk, or when I did a windows update last week it changed some internal setting in OE that precludes receiving bouncebacks.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Leigh

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.306 / Virus Database: 265.8.7 - Release Date: 2/10/2005