[lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Thu Feb 17 05:37:04 PST 2005

"Smear Horowitz"? He revels in the attention. Mocking him is much more effective.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck0" <chuck at mutualaid.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:48 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Nathan's "Fun Tool"

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> <http://discoverthenetwork.org/media.asp>
>
> We need to get our names on these lists. Email them and demand it!!

If the American Left had some smarts, they'd jump into action right now and smear Horowitz for publishing something so inaccurate and intellectually dishonest. What remains of Horowitz's academic reputation should be dragged through the mud with this guide.

This guide is obviously not meant to be informational. It's meant for consumption by the ignorant public, who will see a profile of Katie Couric next to Michael Moore and see this as a confirmation that NBC is part of the "liberal media." And Overthrow.com has more in common with Horowitz's racist views than anything leftist. Overthrow.com is run by an avowed anti-semite and neo-nazi advice columnist. The website has never had anything to do with anything leftist--the only reason Horowitz is including it is associate real lefty journalists with this extremist.