[lbo-talk] Gallup on Hiroshima & Nagasaki (Re: SPIEGEL on Dresden)

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Feb 17 09:24:50 PST 2005

> It is disturbing, however, to find out that, in 1995, 59% of
> Americans still approved of dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and
> Nagasaki:

Or is it encouraging? How did the percentage get that low, when we lefties seemingly have so little access to the audience? 41 percent disapprove! That's pretty amazing, and cause for hope. Think how little it would take to double that figure...

So, why are the world's Yoshies so addicted to negaholism?