[lbo-talk] Seditious Conspiracy

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:31:22 PST 2005

> >Your saying/doing things here slips back into your earlier misguided
> >defense of the Sheik's solicitation of terrorist acts and murder.
>
> I don't defend solicitation of murder and terrorist acts. I am
> questioning whether the sheik really did solicit them.
> Yoshie

Based on what? The fact that criminal conspiracy laws are complex and prone to misuse? That doesn't exonerate every terrorist does it? Do you favor any laws against terrorism, as Doug asked? Were you on the Rahman jury? If not, then how the heck do you question whether or not he solicited terror? In other words, where is your evidence that the feds railroaded Rahman, that Rahman was not in on the bombing? You haven't mentioned any yet. What makes you question the jury in this? Do tell...