[lbo-talk] Terrain of Struggle was O'Reilly vs Churchill

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Fri Feb 18 11:33:53 PST 2005

That could very well be. Let's see where we are in a year. I'm perfectly willing to eat this crow if Churchill proves to be the Lexington and Concord of a genuine academic witch-hunt, and I certainly won't sit around and do nothing if and when one really starts. I'd hope those who disagree with me will have the same willingness to dine on crow...

For now, my hypothesis is that Churchill's earned most of what he's gotten, and that the would-be witch-hunters remain afraid to hunt for real witches.