[lbo-talk] The Somerville Gates

Jim Westrich westrich at nodimension.com
Fri Feb 18 13:21:53 PST 2005

As a resident of Somerville (MA) I am proud to submit for your amazement the Somerville Gates; a far more cost/time-effective and cat-friendly effort than Christo's!

http://www.not-rocket-science.com/about_gates.htm

Jim

"I have always been a superman. . . . I wanted to be a great man. . . . Now I've got it all; but my wife doesn't love me anymore but that's ok, because I have the other plans already. I have it all figured out. I am the superman."

Jonothan Hutchings, "The Good Man" (as heard on the EXCELLENT album--Husky Rescue, *Country Falls*)