[lbo-talk] conference on women & the media

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Wed Feb 23 13:50:45 PST 2005

Yes, I probably will harangue the sponsor. I did write a piece about so-called socially responsible companies -- hippie union busters -- for Dissent a number of years ago called "It's Business, Man!" I truly despise Whole Foods. Leslie Kauffman wrote a wonderful piece about their labor troubles for the Nation many years ago called "Tofu Politics in Berkeley."

Liza