[lbo-talk] [Fwd: [globalnetnews-summary] FEDERAL MURDER INC. TIED TO OKC TERRORBOMBING]

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 24 02:32:30 PST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:18:28 +0100, double bluff <mullah_omar at email.it> wrote:

> (To change your settings or unsubscribe please go to
> http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/globalnetnews-summary)
>
> FEDERAL MURDER INC. TIED TO OKC TERROR BOMBING
> http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/federal_murder.html

Groan, that list "moderated" by an anti-semite named Paul? On Macdonald Stainsby's rad-green list, Paul was thrown off after he insinuated my Mom must be Jewish. http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/rad-green/2003-November/011572.html --paul, webmaster http://globalcircle.net His post of material by Christopher Bollyn, Holocaust Denialist, http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/rad-green/2003-November/011566.html

Sample post http://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/globalnetnews-summary/2005-02/msg00025.html by John Kaminski, who upholds the ZOG thesis. "John Kaminski’s Internet essays can be seen on hundreds of websites around the world. They have been collected into two anthologies, the latest of which is titled “The Perfect Enemy,” about how the Zionist-controlled U.S. government..."

And how many times have either I or Chip had to say that The American Free Press is a neo-fascist SS Waffen lovin' faux populist piece o' shit? -- Michael Pugliese