[lbo-talk] Maxspeak on with Fathead today!

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 11:04:28 PST 2005

Max will be on fathead's (Neil Cavuto's) show this afternoon at 4 pm EST. He'll be talking about health care spending. (As read on his blog. My partner seems to be addicted, particularly since he's been busy working away on an update to the blog and viewing it numerous times a day! His friend got him hooked on some blog newsreader.... end of story.)

Now, to see if Max's suit looks as good as Doug's did when he was on with Fathead! See if you can get a still or clip or something max. We can use it for a press kit on your site!

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling