[lbo-talk] Re: Bible Babble

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:05:16 PST 2005

You'll only scare the shee... I mean horses.

----- Original Message ----- From: BklynMagus To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:35 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Re: Bible Babble

Dear List:

Woj writes:

> The bible babble is on public buses, billboards, bumper
stickers, people post it in their work stations -yuk!

Bible babble has even gotten to me. I am used to it on the subways (both trains and stations) and streets, but yesterday a man started in on the elevator in my office. And I am on the top floor!?! LOL. Luckily, he got off on 4.

I have always tried to be slow in yelling "Fascism" or some other trendy warning for fear of reducing its value as a warning, but I am seriously wondering if it is time to start screaming.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister