[lbo-talk] The Rapture Index & "white trash"

amadeus amadeus amadeus482000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 19:10:05 PST 2005

> I'm completely with Doug and Chuck on this. I used
> to think,
> whenever Doug complained about the quality of
> left-wing
> entertainment, that he must be exaggerating. In New
> York City, a
> city of artists the majority of whom must be
> somewhere on the left,
> could left-wing entertainment possibly be as bad as
> Doug said? My
> Brecht Forum experience says that it can be. :-0
> --
> Yoshie

Speaking of which, it would be nice to hear some better music on BAI, when they do play music, every now and then. Though I suppose the occasional Sweet Honey in the Rock lead-in isn't that bad. Mainstream Democrats don't seem to do any better, what with Air America's Grateful Dead cued by Franken....

===== "Mary Poppins is alive and well in Argentina, she sends her regards." - Rod McKuen, The Mud Kids