[lbo-talk] Missing the Marx

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 16:52:00 PST 2005

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of andie nachgeborenen

If there's something that is closer to a left demand, I think it is not Down With Markets! Up With Plans! Rather it is however we say today: Socialize the Means of Production! Expand public and democratic control over the economy! More abstractly, democracy and equality are ends, planning and markrts only tools. Them we mix, match and adjust to get more democarcy and equality.

What do you think?