[lbo-talk] Fwd: SS

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Jan 4 09:37:58 PST 2005

> Private retirement benefit will transform corporate bosses
> to feudal lords who control the life of their
> serfs literally from cradle to grave.

Isn't this a little extreme? The US already has a large number of people whose retirement is principally private. You can rollover your 401(k) if you change jobs, but what happens to your airline pension if you decide to work out of that industry? Or, I guess more important lately: what happens to your airline pension EVEN IF YOU DON'T DECIDE TO LEAVE ...?

/jordan