[lbo-talk] Gore Vidal: Lincoln Was, Like, Totally Gay

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Jan 5 08:20:50 PST 2005

Charles:
> CB: I knew Wojtek would come to see that protests against racism in the
U.S.
> is not a form of identity politics. :>0

Some of them are and some of them are not. As usually, the devil is in the details. What irks me is a bunch of moral entrepreneurs crying racism to excuse delinquency or merely for political expediency. But there is also a lot of insidious racism (and other forms of prejudice) under the veil of politically correct talk.

Wojtek