[lbo-talk] Gore Vidal: Lincoln Was, Like, Totally Gay

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 5 11:22:41 PST 2005

Hell, I'm only 26% gay according to this. When I was an art major at university I used to get hit on by gay classmates all the time who thought I was gay. I protest these results. Damn it, I am more than 26% gay!

John Thornton

>Yes, at 60% I'm apparently less gay than Doug...not a *technically* accurate
>result, though as a lesbian friend declared upon first meeting Doug he is
>certainly "queer in some sense."
>
>Liza
>

> > From: DSR <debburz at yahoo.com>
> > Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 07:25:23 -0800 (PST)
> > To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
> > Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Gore Vidal: Lincoln Was, Like, Totally Gay

> >> Beat you by 7!
> >
> > And in yet another score evidencing the fluidity of sexuality, this
> > ol' dyke scored at 46%. Hmmm, guess according to social stereotypes,
> > I need to work on my gayometry!
> >
> > - Deborah

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.6.7 - Release Date: 12/30/2004

--- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0501-0, 01/04/2005 Tested on: 1/5/2005 1:22:58 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2004 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com