[lbo-talk] 100 % gay (was Atheistic religions)

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 5 13:29:13 PST 2005

When gaming the test I improved my score to 86% but then fell back to 72% on my third attempt. When I scored 86% I registered that I only have sex with women but when I scored 72% I put both. What the hell is lucky underwear and what does driving ability have to do with sex? Damn it I am more than 26% gay!

John Thornton

>I still wanna know why, after 3 more attempts to game the test, I'm
>still coming up 100% gay?! I don't have a problem being 100%, but I'd
>sure like to know how responding to the question at least 5 different
>ways didn't turn up some kind of variation. I even changed my name,
>recalling that one of these tests relied heavily on gender and the
>person's name.
>
>anyone know how this thing works?
>

>kelley (sick and unable to send mail through netgear and i'm getting PISSED!)
>__

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.6.7 - Release Date: 12/30/2004

--- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0501-0, 01/04/2005 Tested on: 1/5/2005 3:29:20 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2004 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com