[lbo-talk] finally

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 14:22:19 PST 2005

i finally got a phone call for an interview -- and for a decent job, though lots of travel. it would be a project coordinator position at a local college. contract/grant dependent. but a foot in the door.

so, everyone wish me luck for 2:00 next monday. i need every single ounce of good wishes you can spare. believe it or not, the old snitster was so totally down in the dumps yesterday, i'd resigned myself to working for $8/hr at Walmart and wondering if even Walmart would hire me! Hopefully, that's only because I'm sick. i scared myself yesterday because i'd never in my life been so totally depressed and hopeless.

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling