[lbo-talk] Re: Gore Vidal: Lincoln Was, Like, Totally Gay

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Wed Jan 5 20:05:49 PST 2005

http://www.homepages.dsu.edu/spitzerm/REDUCED%20PHOTOS/Heaven%20&%20Hell/Riot%20Grrrrrl%20Guitar.JPG
> w/ a Betty Page look recently that was hot.

She's pretty hot, I must say. Reminds me of my younger sister-in-law.

- Joe -- This Jerusalemic holy ground is only fit for mealy mouths Whose contamination breeds subordination I've said too many times, but who leads that kind of life? When my time comes, around who will plead my innocence?