[lbo-talk] Re: nailing the holy ghost

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sun Jan 9 15:41:02 PST 2005

Smith works from the argument from design to construct a model that is teleological and securely located in the chain of being tradition.... Eubulides

Okay, so you are getting into this holy ghost stuff. Here's the next step (from the stocks explode thread):

Diamond writes. "The values to which people cling most stubbornly under inappropriate conditions are those values that were previously the source of their greatest triumphs over adversity."

So, preservation of cultural and ideological values like the holy ghost = invisible hand of the market. Monotheism = Capitalism. One substance, consubstantiate in all things great and small.

We are the Arians against the Trinity. I am sure the neocons would be appalled to discover they were defending the holy ghost.

CG