[lbo-talk] Armstrong as self-syndicator

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jan 11 11:20:49 PST 2005

No, come on. There remains the notion of a "blatant transgression" -- the interests of this administration are not entirely perceived as being consonant or identical with the interests of the general public. It's a straw to cling to. I need a straw. Every day is a struggle with panic and depression...gimme a break.

Joanna