[lbo-talk] Does Al Qaeda Exist?

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Tue Jan 11 13:03:45 PST 2005

> Of course, the documentary does not doubt that an embittered,
> well-connected and wealthy Saudi man named Osama bin Laden helped finance
> various affinity groups of Islamist fanatics that have engaged in terror,
> including the 9/11 attacks....

Yes, and those groups blew up the WTC and crashed several airplanes, and will probably do similar things in the future. If anybody I know ever gets killed in such an attack, I'm going to travel around and kick everybody who peddles this kind of exploitative conspiracy-freak shit in the nuts.

Leftists may have predicted 11 of the last 2 crises, but you hoaxists are just part of the problem you think they're exposing.