[lbo-talk] Armstrong as self-syndicator

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 15:09:05 PST 2005

>Jon Johanning wrote:
> >
> > Of course, from the "true radical"'s point of view, the anti-Bush
> > voters don't count because they voted for Kerry (yuch!), and are
> therefore brainwashed idiots.
>
>Jon Johanning, you are a bloody liar and scoundrel. Find one example of
>someone who opposed Kerry and who also attacked Kerry's voters.
>
>I have never said, nor has any other enemy of the DP on this list ever
>said, one word against the voters for Kerry. Only an ignoramus or lying
>scoundrel would suggest this.
>
>What slime!
>Carrol

I think Jon put "true radicals" in quotes because he was using the term somewhat tongue-in-cheek. The later part of his posts suggests that to me anyway.

"In fact, everyone but the "true radical" is a brainwashed idiot, by definition." "Meanwhile, we "impure radicals" just keep on truckin'."

I'm sure Jon will let me know if I've misread him though. Have a cup of tea and settle down a bit.

John Thornton

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.10 - Release Date: 1/10/2005

--- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0502-2, 01/11/2005 Tested on: 1/11/2005 5:09:14 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2004 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com