[lbo-talk] Maxtor 5.25 hard drive quest

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 18:11:33 PST 2005

This is a request from my partner. Mail me if anyone wants to donate:

I have a project that calls for several precision disks. After thinking it over I've decided that multiple data platters from Maxtor 5.25 inch hard drives will be required. I'll need at least 6 and preferably 10 platters.

If anyone has, or knows someone who has, a Maxtor drive they'd like to donate (dead drives are preferred, I'm just going to disassemble them) please contact me offlist for the address and to arrange for shipping cost compensation.

Reese

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling