[lbo-talk] Does Al Qaeda Exist?

Leigh Meyers leigh_m at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 12 09:46:57 PST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Dawson To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 9:22 AM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Does Al Qaeda Exist?

The willful thickness of you hoax fetishists is as necessary and predictable to your hyper-liberal twaddle as it is stunning to those of us who care about how power actually works.

You and I both know what conspiracy theory you're peddling. It's the pathetic one that suggests Al Qaeda doesn't exist and that Dick Cheney flew those jets into their targets.

Get a life. ~~~ The conspiricy lies in how anyone would come to hate us enough *to* slam a plane into one of our buildings... Dick Cheney is in the tower right now, calling those shots.

Get a larger reality. ~~ "Of course it's not true! But let's make the bastard deny it!" --Lyndon B. Johnson

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.302 / Virus Database: 265.6.10 - Release Date: 1/10/2005