[lbo-talk] Does Al Qaeda Exist?

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 12 21:18:57 PST 2005

duh? I objected to the way you portrayed Doug's criticisms of your non-intervention position and the claims made by police first advocates who seemed to think no icky bloodshed or violence would be involved.

Accusing me of lying is a bit silly given the tentativeness with which I recalled the conversation. Such tactics are beneath you and you certainly have no reason to feel desperate already.

Hope you've found a job!

kelley