[lbo-talk] Stop Flogging the Dead Donkey and Own the Power of a Spoiler

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 12 22:41:07 PST 2005

Jon Johanning zenner41 at mac.com, Wed Jan 12 19:50:39 PST 2005:
>because the official pretense in this country is still that
>respectable politics is a choice of Bush or Kerry. It's that weird
>world-view that we need to change, by very intense cultural work to
>get real left ideas into the public discourse.

The sole contribution of Anybody But Bush voters such as yourself last year was to make the utmost effort to reinforce that official pretense. If you at least quit doing that, even if you don't do anything better, that will be a great improvement over 2004. -- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * "Proud of Britain": <http://www.proudofbritain.net/ > and <http://www.proud-of-britain.org.uk/>