[lbo-talk] Missing the Marx

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 09:25:08 PST 2005

--- John Kozak <j_k_ at xylema.org> wrote: My completely idle speculation was that this might be the same as the English idiom "false bottom" - a smuggling compartment in a suitcase. I suppose this would make sense if A was now know to be an embezzler or similar, but I don't have a clue if that's so.

John --

No, Andropov has a reputation as a believing Communist who really believed in the ideals of the Revolution and tried to clean up corruption. He also has a reputation as the head of the KGB too of course.

Two posts over, I'm outta here, mea culpa.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!