[lbo-talk] Stop Flogging the Dead Donkey and Own the Power of aSpoiler

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jan 13 20:27:31 PST 2005

John Adams wrote:

> Besides, I'm scared of fucking streets. All that heaving asphalt and
> groaning infrastructure--it's like an earthquake or something.

You aren't alone. As I just heard on Air America, it's plainly obvious that the Democrats are afraid of the streets. Isn't it kind of amazing that after all the rhetoric about Bush and Co. being evil, not one Democratic or progressive leader issued a call to take to the streets after Bush won? Not Dean, not Obama, not Michael Moore. Nobody. So I guess that the deaths of over 100,000 Iraqis and over 1,200 Americans is not motivating enough to express outrage that Bush was re-elected?

Pretty disgusting.

Chuck