[lbo-talk] _for_ what? (was Stop Flogging <...>)

Jon Johanning zenner41 at mac.com
Fri Jan 14 09:05:15 PST 2005

On Jan 14, 2005, at 4:05 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> That's the message that you and Jon are sending.

I'll thank you to let others send their own messages. You constantly misinterpret what other people say, and make silly, uncalled-for inferences from what they say.

I've demonstrated in the streets many times in the last 40-odd years when I thought there was a good reason for it, and will do so again many times in the rest of my years, I'm sure, even if I have to use a walker or a wheelchair. You and Chuck don't have to lecture to me about getting out into the streets. How do you dare to presume to know what my political record has been? You are really some piece of work, you know?

You "professional radical types" like nothing better than ordering other people around. Why do you think we have to obey all of your commands? Who elected you Leader of the Masses?

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________ Belinda: Ay, but you know we must return good for evil. Lady Brute: That may be a mistake in the translation.

-- Sir John Vanbrugh: The Provok’d Wife (1697), I.i.