[lbo-talk] Does Al Qaeda Exist?

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Jan 15 12:39:30 PST 2005

To this day, the most successful sponsor of international jihad in history remains Washington, next to which stands its friends Riyadh and Islamabad. Jihad, like any other multinational enterprise, costs money, and money is one of many things that were not plentiful in Afghanistan. Most terrorists anywhere are homegrown in any case. -- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * "Proud of Britain": <http://www.proudofbritain.net/ > and <http://www.proud-of-britain.org.uk/>