[lbo-talk] right-wing hit on LF

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Jan 15 13:14:55 PST 2005

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Lacny" <jlacny at earthlink.net>

All the more reason for all of the talented writers on this list to contribute articles and opinion to your local Independent Media Center. It is possible for the left to create a popular, effective alternative to these regional right-wing papers if we make an effort to support projects that exist.

Pittsburgh has an Independent Media Center.

http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/

If you want to see the potential of Indymedia on a local level, check out the Indypendent, which is published bi-weekly in New York City:

http://indypendent.org/

Chuck