[lbo-talk] _for_ what? (was Stop Flogging <...>)

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 15 21:34:50 PST 2005

>Michael Pugliese wrote:
>
>> When I've flipped through, "Anarchist Voices, " by Paul Avrich, a
>>great, humongous oral history full of humble and funny reminiscences of
>>mostly elderly anarchists, there was little of your elitist condescension.
>
>Are you talking to John or me? The way you quote other posts is very
>confusing.
>
>I'm not an elitist. I probably made less money last year than most of the
>people on this list.
>
>Chuck

And this has what to do with being an elitist? You can be an elitist on any income.

I agree that this post is confusing as to whether it addresses you or me.

John Thornton

--- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0502-3, 01/14/2005 Tested on: 1/15/2005 11:35:00 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2004 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com