[lbo-talk] Panix.net

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jan 16 08:46:23 PST 2005

Something odd happened to Panix yesterday - it disappeared from namespace. Most ateempts to send mail to Panix addresses bounce as undeliverable. No one seems to know what happened yet. As an interim fix, they set up a "Panix.net" domain, so mail addressed to that destination will get there. But I've been offline and haven't been getting list messages. I'm now sub'd at the Panix.net address. Hope we're all being fiercely intelligent, in a civil way, with generous helpings of libido and wit.