[lbo-talk] LBO poll update

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 09:30:41 PST 2005

I'd forgotten about the poll, 'til doing some site maintenance. Looks like only 10% of poll takers, who I assume are the regular posters and readers of the list, are employed in Higher Education, which really doesn't say much about how 'cushy' their lives are. If they're a grad stud and/or adjunct -- hardly a cushy life.

Business 23% 22 University or College 10% 10 Non-profit Organization 14% 13 Self-employed 15% 14 K-12 Educational Institution 2% 2 Government 10% 10 Unemployed 18% 17 Sex Industry 0% 0 Other 8% 8

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling