[lbo-talk] publishing news

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jan 17 14:14:31 PST 2005

[This is from Friday's NY Post, via Gawker. Jen has moved in with her hairdresser.]

The love and loss of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston will be the subject of a new quickie book from the fledgling Wenner Books line. Jann Wenner is putting Us Weekly Senior Editor Mara Reinstein on the job to write round the clock for two weeks.

The plan is to get a paperback out the door and on shelves within four weeks. "I'm in lockdown," said Reinstein. "No one has seen me all day. I've been holed up in my office."