[lbo-talk] LBO poll update

Jon Johanning zenner41 at mac.com
Tue Jan 18 07:22:45 PST 2005

On Jan 17, 2005, at 1:37 PM, Chuck0 wrote:

> The poll also doesn't indicate if the "self-employed" people are just
> scraping by or are running businesses that give them a nice house.

Even people in "nice houses" are just scraping by these days, in many cases.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)